Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Interview

I also interviewed Bryan about his views about George Bush.

What do you think about our president?

"I think he is full of fake promises and has not done anything for our country."

What did you expect of George Bush?

"I expected him to do a lot more for our country. When he was elected, our country was forward, he put the country backward."

If you saw George Bush, what would you tell him?

"I would tell him thanks for nothing."

Did you ever think George Bush would be a good president?

"Yes. I thought he would."

Why?

"I thought he had a lot of promise at the beginning. I thought he would be the right person for our country. He also had a lot of good ideas."

I wonder how many people in the United States will say that George Bush did something good for our country. I think the majority of the people will say he has screwed up our country.

No comments: