Friday, May 30, 2008

Fool me once.....

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002.



Living in the most powerful country in the world, it's amazing how we as Americans back up a
president that cannot speak English. I find it hard to believe that our president cannot quotea simple homily, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." His brain farts and cues up a part of the song "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who. George Bush is an embarrassment to our country because he does not know how to run it, and he can't speak English. Even though this quote is hilarious, it's sad that our president made a fool of himself and our country. We are always talking about how much George Bush has screwed up our country, but look who voted for him. Our country has been in so much crap for the last eight years because of George Bush. Luckily for Americans, George Bush does not have a lot of time left in the White House and Americans won't have to back up the worst president in the history of the United States of America.

No comments: