Friday, May 30, 2008

What would it be like if George was never president?

I have been thinking lately about what it would have been like if George Bush were never president. I could imagine an America without violence, without a depression, with fewer problems. George Bush has made the world (except Israel) hate us, he has made gas prices go up about $3, we are in a depression because of him, and worst of all he had no global warming plan. Had Al Gore won the election eight years ago, we might not have had all the problems we are in today. One of the many things I really like about Al Gore is he has successfully raised the entire world's awareness about global warming and how we as a country can stop it. I don't see George Bush doing that. I think Americans are sick and tired of George Bush running our country. It is definitely time for a change. A change that we as Americans can truly believe in. A change that can make the world a better place to live in.

No comments: